Sandown Park racecourse is alongside Esher station and there is direct access to the racecourse from the station platforms. Please visit Sandown Park's own website for details of future meetings and information about the venue.
Sandown Park stages both Flat and Jump racing - Flat racing in the summer and Jump racing the rest of the year.
Some trains will make extra stops at Esher for racegoers travelling to and from the following meetings:
- Saturday 3 January - 32Red Day
- Saturday 31 January - Betfred Masters Day
- Friday 13 February - Royal Artillery Gold Cup Day
- Friday 6 March - Grand Military Gold Cup Day
- Saturday 7 March - William Hill Imperial Cup Day
- Friday / Saturday 24 / 25 April - bet365 Jump Finale Meeting
The Flat racing programme starts with an evening meeting on Thursday 21 May.
The full train service to and from Esher, including the extra trains, will be available from the "Buy tickets" feature or the "Print your own timetable" page a few weeks before each meeting.