How to buy
Why not save time and buy your tickets online? You can check which fares are available at the times you want to travel. We offer discounts on child tickets and to Railcard holders.
Here are some points to help you find the lowest fare:
• Tickets go on sale up to 12 weeks before travel
• You can buy Advance tickets up to 23:59 the day before travel
• Tickets are subject to availability, so the sooner you book, the less you're likely to pay
• Advance tickets are for single journeys so you can mix price levels, class of travel and ticket types to suit your needs
• If you have a Railcard, don't forget you can save 34% on our Advance fares (no discount for Network Railcards or Gold Cards)
• Discounts are also available on child tickets, with or without a railcard
Advance tickets are the lowest fares we offer for our longer distance journeys and we attach some conditions to these tickets. They are only valid on your booked train(s) and you must travel between the origin and destination stations on your ticket. If your journey plans change, you can make changes to your Advance ticket before you start your journey (the change will cost a minimum of £10). Advance tickets are not refundable. Full conditions for Advance tickets is available here.
Advance ticket availability
Our Advance tickets are on sale for travel up to:
Weekdays: Friday 14 February 2014
Saturdays: 15 February 2014
Sundays: 16 February 2014
Last updated: 19 November at 15:27