1. Orders for train tickets should be placed no later than 14:30 the day before travel, where possible more notice of travel should be given.
2. National Rail Conditions of Carriage apply to all tickets sold.
3. Invoices will be rendered once every 4 weeks by Stagecoach South Western Trains Limited.
4. Payment of the invoice in full should be made within 28 days of invoice date.
5. Any disputed charges should be notified to the Business Travel Office of South West Trains within 7 days of receipt of advice note.