Trains from London to Windsor Castle!
Windsor Castle is the largest and oldest occupied castle in the world and it's rich history spans almost 1,000 years.
Your entry ticket includes access to:
- The State Apartments decorated with some of the finest works of art from the Royal Collection, including works by Canaletto, Gainsborough, Rembrandt and Rubens.
- Restored rooms damaged by the 1992 fire. The fire damaged over 100 rooms and some of the castle's works of art. The restoration work was completed in 1997 by some of Europe's finest craftsmen.
- Semi-State Rooms, formerly George IV's private aparments and some of the most richly decorated rooms in the castle. (Open October - March)
- St George's Chapel is one of England's finest examples of Gothic architecture. It is the spiritual home of the Order of the Garter, established by Edward III in 1348, and also contains the tombs of ten sovereigns, including Henry VIII and Charles I.
- The Drawings Gallery displays changing exhibitions of material from the Royal Collection.
As the Castle is a working royal residence, it's opening hours are subject to change. Please check the Castle's opening times or call the 24 hour information line on 01753 831118.
Combined ticket savings
Find out how much you can save when you buy a combined rail and entry ticket to Windsor Castle. Just add the combined ticket price in bold to the cost of your rail ticket to Windsor & Eton Riverside or Windsor & Eton Central. You can find the cost of your rail ticket by using our online journey planner.
Admission rates, until 31 December 2016
(60+ or Senior Railcard)
* Prices excludes rail travel to/from Windsor & Eton Riverside or Windsor Central.
You can save money when you travel by train if you travel at off peak times with our Off Peak and Super Off Peak tickets. When 3-9 people travel together, you can save 34% on your rail travel with a GroupSave discount. Why not get the family or a group of friends together and see how much you could save? If you're travelling to Waterloo, you can get low cost travel from just £1 each way on selected journeys with megatrain.
How to buy your tickets
You can buy combined rail and entry tickets from our Customer Service Centre or from any staffed train station. Make sure you buy your combined rail and entry ticket before you get to Windsor as Windsor Castle can only sell you entry at the 'on gate' price.