Please take care when completing your claim. The process can take longer if any of the information you provide is of poor quality or inaccurate.
We’ll need an email address to get in touch once your claim has been assessed. You’ll also need to provide proof of travel and some details about your delayed journey.
Proof of travel information will vary according to your ticket format. When uploading this information, you must ensure any photos are of sufficiently good quality to allow our processing team to read all the information. If our processing team are unable to validate your proof of travel, we may be unable to process your claim.
● A scan or photograph of your season ticket and photocard for ALL season ticket claims
● Your original ticket
● The ticket receipt (if you no longer have your ticket)
● South Western Railway Smartcard number and the receipt/booking confirmation.
● If you have a smartcard issued by another train company, provide the card number and the receipt/booking confirmation showing details of the ticket(s) held on your smartcard
Oyster and contactless:
● Oyster season ticket: a receipt showing the date of purchase, the price you paid and the zones covered by your Oyster card
● Oyster pay as you go or contactless payment: a print-out showing where you touched in and out and the cost of your journey
If your card is registered, you can obtain a statement by visiting tfl.gov.uk